Accounting Department as the first academic Department of the College was founded in (1997-1998).
The First class graduated in (2000-2001); there are 12 classes of the Bachelor Degree holders of the College up to this moment. , at the beginning applying to the college specified to high school graduates of (scientific, literary and commercial), but now applying to the college specified to high school graduates of scientific branch through Central Admission System.
Generally the nature of accounting is related to daily economic life of the society and it’s clear that accounting is necessary everywhere and every time, proves for this, the being of accounting department of every governmental small offices and private sector.
A goal of Accounting Department as an academic department consists of the points below:
• Preparing expert and professional cadres in the field of Accounting for serving general and private sectors.
• Paying extra attention to advancing Accounting in the Kurdistan Region in light of scientific activity and scientific research.
• Focusing student attention to finances in Kurdistan in the best possible way in light of scientific activities and scientific research.
The working nature of this Department:
• Introducing the Accounting philosophy to the students.
• Preparing lecturers expert in scientific academic Accounting.
• Providing chance for lecturers &students and helping them to progress and capacity building through the scientific researches.
• Establishing the main Accounting principles in the fields of Accounting, Commerce and Finance.
• Introducing the modern programs of studying to students and continues scientific training course.
Types and Duty of the Department:
• Arranging lesson schedule of the lecturers.
• Preparing lecturers lecture form by the end of the month.
• Preparing and arranging student’s absentee form.
• Preparing examination schedule, coping semester questions and providing supervisors and Halls for the exams.
• Preparing and supervising students in the summer trainings.
• Supervising final examination and preparing the necessities through the examination committee.
• The number of lecturers of the department for the studying year of (2014-2015) for the four grades are (20) lecturers.
• There are four employees in this department.
1-First year programme syllabuses:
4. Forth year programme syllabuses:
COM Departments >